- Members of the Association in good standing will be kept informed of association affairs and will be notified of annual and special association meetings.
- Members of the Association in good standing are entitled to vote at annual and special association meetings. Members of the association in good standing who are women or gender diverse are eligible for election to the Board of Directors and may be appointed to chair or to be a member of the Board of or association committees.
- Members enjoy a discount of 10% on YWCA’s Wear the Change merchandise.
- Opportunity to attend member meetings.
- Advance opportunity for tickets/registration to YWCA Regina Events.
- Collaboration opportunities for programming, advocacy, and workshops.
- Individuals and groups will have first access to crucial programming that supports building equity and encouraging success for women, children, and youth in our community.